Rss Feed
  1. Tape script Questions Response


    1.      Question: Excuse me , where can I catch the bus going up town?
    A.       At the twenty fifth street  station
    B.       I ‘ll catch up with you later
    C.       We don’t go to the town

    2.      Question: Do you need some help with that package ?
    A. Yes, they have pick it up
    B. Sure , thanks
    C. Sorry, but I just can’t help you

    3.      Question: Where is the location of the seminar?
    a. It is in  the “Billy Carla” building
    b. On Friday at 10 am
    c. Yes it is the right location

    4.      Question: Can you tell me how to get to the music building from here? I have a lecture to attend there.  
    A. sure, I’ll get there in a moment,
    B. walk along this street, it’s on the right,
    C. the building is under construction,

    5.      Question: The books you brought look very heavy…
    A. Sure, it’s very kind of you. Thank you
    B. Would you like me to help you?
    C. Yes. my weight is heavy

    6.      Question: It’s so hot here.
    A.        Would you like me to turn off the AC?
    B.        Yes, this soup is so hot
    C.        Please move here



  2. 1 komentar: