Rss Feed



  1.    1. Tania    : I’ve got a terrible  headache
        Lana  : ……
    A. Why don’t you  turn up the radio ?
    B. you should take a rest
    C. how about doing another test                      
    D .let’s play badminton..

    2.   Nia : I’ve got a toothache. It really hurts.
    Mother      : You should take better care of your teeth, and after every meal….
    A.   Let’s go to hospital by taxi            
    B. You should brush them
    C.    Why don’t  you take my advice     ?
    D. You can go to the drugstore 

    3.   Marissa : happy earth day, it’s time for   us to start saving the earth.
    Daniel : that’s right ……..in the right place and start recycling it.
    A.   We should Throw the garbage                  
    B. We don’t need to care about the litter
    C.    We have to waste our electricity                          
    D. We can’t ride our bicycle

    4.   Dewi: "You look so pale. Are you okay?"
    Marni: "I’ve got a stomachache. I haven’t had breakfast. There have been so many things to do this morning."
    Dewi: "It’s almost lunch time. Pay more attention to your health. ...."
    A.   You have to finish your job now.             
    B. You ought to tell your boss to eat.
    C.    You should get something to eat.             
    D. You’d better find another job

    5.   Mella : Have you decided what to order ?
    Nafila: Not yet but I need something to quench my starving
    Mela : Well ….
    A.       Can we have some orange juice ?
    B.       What about trying some fruit salad ?
    C.       Why don’t you eat this special fried rice
    D.       Would you like to order strawberry ice cream ?

    6.   Delia : it’s very hot today. How about Swimming?
    Tia : Fine  . . . I can’t stand to do it .
    A.      I’d like that.
    B.       I don’t think so.
    C.       That’s not good idea,
    D.      It’s better to have some drink.

    7.   Lexy            :  What do you suggest for our meals?
     Silvia        : …
     Lexy         :  Ok .besides, I’m a vegetarian.
    A.   Let’s have steamed-corn now.      
    B.    I think we can enjoy seafood.
    C.    Why don’t we try beef steak?                               
    D.   What about eating some grilled fish?

    8.   Anton : what’s the best way to learn to speak English?
     Ferry  : … it’s faster and more applicable than just taking regular English course
    A.   Why don’t you practice a lot
    B.    Let’s try to do a lot of exercises
    C.    You’d better go to the origin countries of the language
    D.   How about learning new vocabulary from dictionary

    9.   Rika           : I’m hungry. Do you have anything I can eat?
    Desi           : Sure...
    Rika           : I’ll go get it, then.
    A. I have something to do.
    B. I can have some snack here.
    C. You may take a bar of chocolate there.
    D. You will have to go out quickly.

    10.   Alif          : Having a lot of exercises makes me thirsty,
    Abim          : …
    Alif            : That’s very kind of you.
    A. Would you like to have some fresh air?
    B.    Do you want to have some cakes?
    C. Can you give me a bottle of milk?
    D. Would you like some mineral water?

    11.   asserby    : What is the best way to get to the airport from here?
    Policeman             : ... It’s faster and more comfortable than regular bus.
    A.   What about going by train?
    B.    I think you can drive me there.
    C.    Why don’t you just take a ride?
    D.   It could be very hard to get it from here.



  2. 3 komentar:

    1. Anonim mengatakan...

      Hi miss, thank you for the task. Can I see the answer?

    2. Unknown mengatakan...

      Jawabannya mana

    3. Unknown mengatakan...

      Jawaban nya mna