Rss Feed

  1. TAPE SCRIPT QUESTIONS –RESPONSES ABOUT GIVING SUGGESTIONS
    FROM UN 2008-2011

         1.      Question: Working with a computer for a long time made me sick.
    A.    You should take a rest then,
    B.     People are crazy about computers,
    C.     Why don’t you take another one?

    2.      Question:  “John looks so pale and has a fever.”
    a. I put the pills somewhere.
    b. He should see a doctor.
    c. Yes, I love you forever

    3.      Question:  ”Oh, I have a terrible toothache.”
    a. You’d better take this pill and go and see a dentist.
    b. You’re right. The weather is terribly cold.
    c. I don’t think I have a headache.

    4.      Question:  “Why don’t you take a public speaking class?”
    a. I enjoy public speaking classes.
    b. I’m speaking English slowly.
    c. That’s a good idea.

    5.      Question: Why don’t you see a doctor to examine the cause of your illness?
    a. You’re right that’s what I’ll do.
    b. The doctor has just moved here
    c. Okay, I take the examination later.

    6.      Question: Why do you like travelling by train better than by bus?
    a. He likes travelling by bus.
    b. I think the train is safer.
    c. The bus is too cheap.

    7.      Question: How about spending our vacation at the beach?
    a. No, we didn’t spend a lot of money there.
    b. That sounds like fun.
    c. We had a great vacation.


  2. 0 komentar: