Rss Feed
  1. SOAL PAST TENSE INCOMPLETE DIALOGUES

    Selasa, 22 Januari 2019


    SOAL PAST TENSE


    1.       Yuli   : What did you do last holiday?
           Rosa       : ….We did snorkeling
           Yuli        : It was a great place.
    A.      We went a holiday                      
    B.       We went to Singapore.
    C.       I knew you went alone               
    D.      you visited sentosa island

    2.      Indra   : Did you watch television last night?
    Putra         : No. …
    A.    I had a meeting.
    B.     We liked watching news.
    C.     I am out with my friend.
    D.    The film was interesting.

    3.      Dian : Did you see the accident last night
          Diani : yes.it was terrible,....
          Dian : how did it happen?
    A.twelve people killed
    B. Twelve peple has killed
                C.twelved people was killed
                D.twelved people were killed

    4.      Director : why didn’t your wife come Wulandari’s party last week?
    Tony: … She is a manager in her office.
    a.      She will come to the party
    b.      She’s a very kind manager
    c.      She was busy with her job
    d.      She’s a very direct person

    5.      Indro   : Did you listen to the breaking news last night? … lots of people were trapped by flames
    Danny   : how terrible. Hope some of them are still alive.
    A.    An earthquake damaged the monument
    B.     The flood destroyed many houses
    C.     Two taxi drivers were  robbed by their passengers
    D.    A big fire broke out in a shopping centre

    6.      Mr. White: Why did you come late for the meeting yesterday?
          Peter         : … because I left some tasks there
    A.    I had a flat tire
    B.     I had to go back home
    C.     I’ll  go to police station
    D.    I’m typing new document


    7.        Nina  : Where did you go last night, Martha?
    Martha    : …. My sister delivered her baby there
    A.    I write a receipt for my patient
    B.     I am undergoing an operation
    C.     I’ve bought some medicine
    D.    I was in the hospital

    8.      Mr. White      : Why did you come late for the meetig yesterday?
          Peter         : … because I left some tasks there
    A.    I had a flat tire
    B.     I had to go back home
    C.     I’ll go to the police station

    9.      Nina    : where did you go last night, Martha?
    Martha     : .... My sister delivered her baby there.
    A.    I write a receipt for my patient
    B.     I am undergoing an operation
    C.     I’ve bought some medicine
    D.    I was in hospital



  2. 0 komentar: