Rss Feed
  1. SOAL PRESENT TENSE INCOMPLETE DIALOGUE

    Selasa, 22 Januari 2019


    SOAL PRESENT TENSE

    1.     Ami   : What do you do after getting up in the morning?
    Bima : ... .
    A.   I am cleaning my room.
    B.   I took a shower and got the fresh air.
    C.   I wash my face, take wudhu and pray.
    D.   I have eaten breakfast and taken a bath.

    2.     Susi   : Will you go swimming with me on Saturday?
    Nina  : I’m sorry. ... My mother seldom allows me to go out except on Sunday.
    A.   I always take English course on saturday.
    B.   I often go to swimming pool on Sunday.
    C.   I never swim in the swimming pool.
    D.   I rarely go hiking on holiday.

    3.     Bayu : What do you always do after getting home?
    Beni  : ....
    A.   I take a rest and playing a game with my brother.
    B.   I have lunch with my mother and take a rest.
    C.   We love watching our favorite movies.
    D.   We played some interesting games.

    4.     Wendi: What do you do in this present job?
    Wawan: As an architect, ....
    A.   I design the buildings.
    B.   I have sent all documents.
    C.   I am constructing a new building.
    D.   I reconstructed the old buildings.

    5.     Fathur: What does a doctor usually do?
    Feni: He examines, diagnoses and ... .
    A.   giving some medicine to his patients
    B.   will treat patient’s illness.
    C.   Maintains human health.
    D.   have cured the disease.


    6.     Bina: What does a secretary usually do in her job?
    Amal: ....
    A.   She maintained paper and electronic files.
    B.   She has provided the informations to clients.
    C.   She is organizing the meetings.
    D.   She schedules appointments.

    7.     Sinta : Are you a teacher? What do actually you do?
    Santi : As a teacher, I ... .
    A.   Planning the learning process.
    B.   Guided the students to fulfill their potentials.
    C.   Encourages the student to improve their skills.
    D.   Educate the students according to their abilities.

    8.     Dedi  : What do usually do on your holidays?
    Lina   : ... .
    A.   I am trying to write some poems or short stories.
    B.   I see the latest movies with my friends.
    C.   I was interested in learning new skills.
    D.   I took some times to take a rest.

    9.     Taufik: What do you usually do in your spare time?
    Ismail          : ....
    A.   I have taken kickboxing class.
    B.   I enjoys fixing my old motorbike.
    C.   I loved having dinner with my family
    D.   I subcribe business magazine and read it.

    10.                        Sasa  : What do you usually do in your free time?
    Fathi : ... .
    A.   We spend quality time with our family.
    B.   I play a game to sharpen my brain like chess.
    C.   I am learning foreign language.
    D.   We love reading scient books.



  2. 0 komentar: