Rss Feed



  1. 1.        Peter   : Have you seen Miss Jane ?
    Mary    : She is in her office now, … We will have monthly meeting this afternoon.
    A.    She met some clients
    B.     She is preparing a report
    C.     She was checking documents
    D.    She has attended the conference

    2.        winda : what’s your daughter doing now frank?
           Frank : .. she is studying literature
    A.    She just finished working
    B.     She was at my company
    C.     She is at the university
    D.    She will be back home

    3.        Jane    : Where’s John?
    Joe            : He ‘s in the kitchen now. ….. We’ll have special guest tonight
    A.    He’s cooking the dinner
    B.     He’s having breakfast
    C.     We’re having lunch together
    D.    We’re eating our meal

    4.        Bagas : Look ! The computer is working again. Has someone repaired it?
    Dewa  : I think the technician has done his work job well, so ....
    A.    It can be used now
    B.     It is prepared for him
    C.     It is switched off now
    D.    It is still being repaired

    5.        Lidya  : What are you doing?
    Vera            : …..       in the agenda
    A.   I have sent this insurance policy to a new client.       
    B. I am checking my mails
    C.    I am meeting some client                               
    D. I will have to arrange the annual meeting

    6.        Nina   : Hey Rendy. Look out the window. …. I’d like to go out.
    Rendy      : You should take your umbrella. Nina.
    A.             It down poured.         
    B. It is raining heavily.
    C.             The weather is very hot.         
    D.             I can wear my rain coat.

    7.        Sandra      : Please be quite ... I’m having a test now.
          Dewi          : OK. You can trust us 
    A. I finished studying.    
    B.             I had to prepare the lessons.
    C. I’m trying to concentrate.      
    D. I worked hard to do it.

    8.        Lumongga:  I’m thinking about quitting my studies?
    Bertha                  :  Are you serious? What’s going on?
    Lumongga            :  I need to help my family’s financial problem…..
    A. I don’t want to work for a bigger company
    B. I’m thinking about getting myself a job
    C. I’m thinking about becoming a good student
            D.            I’m bored with my bad scores

    9.        Jeremy      :  I haven’t seen Andi since this morning. Is he absent?
    Anna        :  Right now,….
    A. he was out with a client.                                            
           B. he'll arrange a new project.
    C. he's in the meeting room with the manager               
    D. he’s made an appointment with a customer

    10.    June    :Where’s your little brother ? I don’t  see him
    Fitri   : …… Mom gave it is as his birthday present.
    A. He  slept in his room              
    B. he was playing the game
    C. She is in the yard now                       
    D. he is playing  with his new toys


  2. 0 komentar: